For publication of a paper in the CCIS Springer proceedings (12-pages), at least one author has to register by paying a registration fee as mentioned below. For further details about the registration process please go through the conference website.
|Category of Participants||India/ SAARC countries (Regular)||Foreign Countries (Regular)|
|Research Scholar(JRF & SRF)/Students||4,000||$90|
|Extra Pages: per page (if more than 12 pages)||500||$30|
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All the delegates/authors must carry at least valid ID card with them for the Conference.
- Each paper, in order to be published in the conference proceedings and final program,
requires at least one author to be registered and to present the paper.
- If multiple authors of a paper wish to attend the conference, separate registration will be
mandatory for each author.
- If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered separately.
- It is mandatory to present the paper during conference for submission to Springer.
- Only registered authors can participate in conference and present their papers.
- Certificate of presentation will be issued to the registered author only.
- In case the registered author is unable to present the paper, another co-author can present (With prior intimation). In such cases certificate and registration kit will be provided to the presenter only.
- Organizing Committee reserves the right at all times to make any changes to the ICCISC-2022
Conference Program/Schedule in its sole discretion.
- Organizing Committee will not assume any responsibility whatsoever for any damage or
injury to persons or property during the Conference.
- For student/research scholars registration, only full time research scholars and students will
be considered. Students should send the scanned copy of the Identity Card along with the registration form.
- Accepted, registered, and presented papers will be submitted to Springer for publication in their prestigious CCIS series indexed in SCOPUS. Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.